EmuNewz Network

Full Version: 32bit Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, Im trying to get the emulator to work on 32 bit Windows Vista. Everytime I load the emulator it gives me a error saying it can't loading Java VM. Is there a fix for this? I tried installing JRE and JDK and both of these have failed me. Thanks in advanced.
Windows Vista is the most crappiest system ever (like old Windows 95, 98, Millenium), but i they where not like Vista (use to much Processor, Ram, Video, etc. in the wrong way), why it has last only 2 years of is life and after windows 7, Windows XP Proffesional was the best and now is Windows 7 Ultimate and Windows 7 Enterprise.
(05-24-2011, 06:05 PM)ionelush2001 Wrote: [ -> ]Windows Vista is the most crappiest system ever (like old Windows 95, 98, Millenium), but i they where not like Vista (use to Processor, Ram, Video, etc. in the wrong way), why it has last only 2 years of is life and after windows 7, Windows XP Proffesional was the best and now is Windows 7 Ultimate and Windows 7 Enterprise.

It's not the OS's fault. I use windows vista and jpcsp works fine.