EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Project Diva & Criminal Girls problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I posted this stuff in the bugtracker but somebody pointed out it would be better to post it here instead, so if you don't mind:

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Open Project Diva
2. Click Run
3. Watch through the initial credits
4. Select New Game on the menu screen
5. Wait for the loading to complete

What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Game menu keeps blinking, making it hard to see.
After selecting New Game and waiting the loading the gameplay screen blinks in a way that makes it impossible to read what is written on it.

What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
Latest x32 svn (r2143)

Please provide any additional information below.
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate. Radeon HD4870 1GB. Intel Core i7 920.
Option Enabled: GE Graphics, dynarec and Media Engine.

The only 'errors' I see are these:
Code:
WARN      hle - root - Unsupported syscall 2083 SysMemUserForUser_91DE343C 05000010 09FFFE00 00000000
WARN hle.sceDisplay - user_main - sceDisplaySetFrameBuf(topaddr=0x0, bufferwidth=512, pixelformat=3, syncType=1) (blocking display output)
WARN       ge - GUI - Unimplemented VSCX: coordX=0
WARN       ge - GUI - Unimplemented VSCY: coordY=0
WARN       ge - GUI - Unimplemented VSCZ: coordZ=0
WARN       ge - GUI - Unimplemented VTCS: coordS=0.0
WARN       ge - GUI - Unimplemented VTCT: coordT=0.0
WARN       ge - GUI - Unimplemented VTCQ: coordQ=0.0
WARN       ge - GUI - Unimplemented VCV: colorR=0, colorG=0, colorB=0
WARN       ge - GUI - Unimplemented VAP: alpha=0, prim_type=0
WARN       ge - GUI - Unimplemented VFC: fog=0
WARN       ge - GUI - Unimplemented VSCV: colorR2=0, colorG2=0, colorB2=0
ERROR compiler - CRI Wave out - Not implemented: branching to an unknown address
ERROR compiler - CRI Wave out - Not implemented: branching to an unknown address
ERROR compiler - CRI Wave out - Catched exception 'java.lang.NullPointerException' while compiling 0x0889C8BC (0x0889C7D4-0x0889CBD0)

--------

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Open Criminal Girls
2. Click Run

What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Game switches to pause after you click run.

What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
Latest x32 svn (r2143)

Please provide any additional information below.
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate. Radeon HD4870 1GB. Intel Core i7 920.
Option Enabled: GE Graphics, dynarec and Media Engine.

Logfile is attached (around 8MB uncompressed). Most important line probably being:
Code:
ERROR      hle - main_d - Unmapped import at 0x08927850 [0x374500A5] Module 'sceP3da' - 00000004 00000800 00000000

Thanks guys and keep up the great work, and let me know if anything else is needed from me for the debugging part.

Later.
[quote='bloodyshade' pid='15001' dateline='1305917801']
Code:
ERROR compiler - CRI Wave out - Catched exception 'java.lang.NullPointerException' while compiling 0x0889C8BC (0x0889C7D4-0x0889CBD0)
Could you post a log file at DEBUG level for this game? I would like to investigate these compiler errors.

Thanks!

Code:
ERROR      hle - main_d - Unmapped import at 0x08927850 [0x374500A5] Module 'sceP3da' - 00000004 00000800 00000000
Yes this module is not implemented. Hykem already mentioned that he had some draft version of it, but had not yet time to post it.
Hi gdi15,

I didn't post before because it is going to be huge.
Here it is, 38mb uncompressed, note that I didn't go all the way through with it though, it was taking too long.
But if you really need, I will run it again tomorrow and have it ready for you to take a look, but this should help for now (I'd think).

Thank you for the reply.
---

EDIT: No luck with the complete log, I left it running for over 9 hours and it didn't go in game.
It did, however, fill up around 3.5gb on my computer (which would be more if there was more space in the drive I run it from Tongue)
Code:
Now fixed in r2151.

Code:
Draft version added in r2153. Could you test again and post again a log file?
Hi gid15,

Thank you very much for the effort you guys put into the emulator.
As for the games:

Criminal Girls now go in game and seems ok overall, I couldn't test much yet (save/load, battles, etc), but it was playable for the first part talking to npcs and etc..

As for Project Diva, I managed to screw up my iso and will need to take a fresh one in order to test correctly. I tested with Project Diva 2nd, and I still saw the flickering though, other than that there was a warning about a non-implemented function:
Code:
WARN hle.sceUtility - user_main - Unimplemented: sceUtilityGamedataInstallGetStatus

I will get back to you as soon as I have the log for Project Diva (1).

Thank you again.