EmuNewz Network

Full Version: where can i download psp roms for jpcsp??!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
guys pls help me dont know where to find games for my jpcsp... pls i really nid your help guys..
downloading games is ilegal, here we don't support pirates
oh... im sorry ..then how can i play with my jpcsp then??
do i have no choice but to buy??
Yes. And their not called roms but thats a different story.
what are they called??
they are called iso's. Just search them in Google.
First you need to buy a psp to play on jpcsp.
Games can be called roms.But you have to dump your own rom from your own psp.And second thing is,to dump game rom(in iso format) from your psp,your psp must be hacked and within a certain firmware limit.
Downloading a game is illegal unless copyright owner gave you permission to do so.However this applies to USA and DMCA enabled country.If you live outside this region,then ask a forum who's stuff is also outside from DMCA.
(05-17-2011, 08:55 PM)pspnoob06 Wrote: [ -> ]First you need to buy a psp to play on jpcsp.
Games can be called roms.But you have to dump your own rom from your own psp.And second thing is,to dump game rom(in iso format) from your psp,your psp must be hacked and within a certain firmware limit.
Downloading a game is illegal unless copyright owner gave you permission to do so.However this applies to USA and DMCA enabled country.If you live outside this region,then ask a forum who's stuff is also outside from DMCA.

Well technically a game can't be called a rom unless its data is copied from a Read Only Memory chip, and since the psp uses umd disks and not cartridges, it cannot be classified as a rom. A little off topic but it needed to be said ( typed) none the less.
So.. let's say I download a cso/iso file of a game from the internet and then want to play the game in jpcsp .
It won't work no matter what I do ?>.>
(05-29-2011, 05:14 PM)kukiko-tan Wrote: [ -> ]So.. let's say I download a cso/iso file of a game from the internet and then want to play the game in jpcsp .
It won't work no matter what I do ?>.>

Sigh... Sad
Of course they work. It's just an ISO/CSO image like any other. BUT, it's illegal, as in per law, to download games from the internet.

JPCSP is an open-source project. We work and develop this application expecting to understand and learn more and more, to gain knowledge and at the same time, to help people by providing a decent solution to test their own creations (homebrew).
Obviously, you can just download whatever you want and run it on JPCSP, it's an emulator that can already play quite a large ammount of commercial PSP games.
Sheesh, just a quick trip to the "search" button would have yield the same results...

However, that IS NOT out goal. We don't want to reverse a game console to feed piracy, that's actually a drawback. Therefore, we DO NOT support piracy in these forums.
Please refrain yourself from making posts related to piracy.
Pages: 1 2