EmuNewz Network

Full Version: logger drop down menu won't show anything but off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey is this supposed to be happening? i've been trying to make use of the logger but the whole drop down menu once you have the logger showing only shows OFF i can't select anything else because the drop down menu won't show anything other then off. i don't know maybe its just jpcsp being incompatible with windows 7 or something i don't know at any rate if anyone knows how to get the logger working correctly i would really appreciate it.
(04-27-2011, 05:06 AM)mordaki987 Wrote: [ -> ]hey is this supposed to be happening? i've been trying to make use of the logger but the whole drop down menu once you have the logger showing only shows OFF i can't select anything else because the drop down menu won't show anything other then off. i don't know maybe its just jpcsp being incompatible with windows 7 or something i don't know at any rate if anyone knows how to get the logger working correctly i would really appreciate it.

Very old problem. Just move the logger window further up from the bottom of the screen so the dropdown list can be shown or select "OFF" and use shortcuts (I for INFO, D for DEBUG, ...)
can also use the wheel on your mouse to scroll through , or select the option before loading a game
use arrow/keypad on keyboard.up/down/left/right.