EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep JPCSP Build 2098?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to post this again. Sorry about that, I just wanted to make sure I got it in the right spot, and since the SVN Trunk Discussion description mentioned suggestions and what not, I'm posting this again here.

Can we possibly have a new release for JPCSP that caters to Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, and overrides the errors? That would be nice, if it were possible. Whenever I (and many other people also) get to Deep Space with Terra, after the cutscene there is supposed to be a huge battle, but the game freezes. I would attach the log, except it won't let me because the file is too large, so I am resorting to Media Fire. I am also going to give you the link to a video that I made that shows exactly what happens and what I do. Note: The game runs more slowly that normal because of the screen capture I was doing.

Link for the .txt file: JPCSP .txt Profiler Link

Link for the video file: JPCSP Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Error Upon Entering Deep Space

If this error could be overrun in a future build or something, that would be greatly appreciated, by many people, myself included.

Another note about the video, I didn't have the media engine or SonicStage enabled. In the video, it showed the cutscene, but if I skip the cutscene, the same thing happens. If I use CWCheat to skip to that event without the cutscene, it freezes in the same way and shows the same message. If I boss warp past that point, then it freezes after I defeat the boss.

Thanks for everything you do JPCSP Devs!