EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Music not looping in 32 bit and strange crashing in 64bit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I'm running Windows 7 64x so naturally Im gonna try and use the 64x version but when I try to run a game with media encoder enabled I get this odd crash, I've attached a log file with the info from JPCSP's console, also, in the 32 bit verson the music doesnt loop, it plays once then just stops, while I can get games to run perfectly, it's annoying since the music doesn't loop, and I'm somone that takes part of the enjoyment of my games by listening to the music while I play, so when the music gets to the loop point and then just suddenly stops kinda ruins the game for me =/

So do i need xuggle to make the music loop or something or does the music just not loop yet (I've only tried Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness since thats the only ISO I've got right now to try)
64 bit doesn't support music yet, and what version of JPCSP are you running? r2061 is the only one that supports looping and only on a few games
(04-09-2011, 09:35 AM)Vegerunks Wrote: [ -> ]64 bit doesn't support music yet, and what version of JPCSP are you running? r2061 is the only one that supports looping and only on a few games

yeah thats the version I'm running, and the game I'm trying to play is Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness, also is the SonicStage thing you need this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SonicStage or something else?
yes thats it