EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Jpcsp can't run games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm a newcomer and I use Jpcsp V0.6. But when I try to launch a game (With Load a UMD) it start slowly (10-11fps) and then I've a black screen. This black screen comes after the logos of studio (As Namco for Tekken 6).

I try with Tekken 6 and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, same problem.

My config is:

Process Intel Core i5 - 460m (2.53-2.8Ghz)
CG Nvidia Geforce GT 425m
RAM 4Go

However I don't think is my processecor because when I'm runnig Jpcsp, it work on 50% of these capacities...

Thank you for reply, and sorry for my english (I'm frensh).
(03-31-2011, 02:37 PM)premium44 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'm a newcomer and I use Jpcsp V0.6. But when I try to launch a game (With Load a UMD) it start slowly (10-11fps) and then I've a black screen. This black screen comes after the logos of studio (As Namco for Tekken 6).

I try with Tekken 6 and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, same problem.

My config is:

Process Intel Core i5 - 460m (2.53-2.8Ghz)
CG Nvidia Geforce GT 425m
RAM 4Go

However I don't think is my processecor because when I'm runnig Jpcsp, it work on 50% of these capacities...

Thank you for reply, and sorry for my english (I'm frensh).

Those game's aren't playable on jpcsp yet. Plus your probably using the old official release version of jpcsp 0.6. Download the latest build here and search the threads first before you post new threads. Your question might have been asked several times already.
Same for me[With KH BBS]