EmuNewz Network

Full Version: I cant play Dissidia FF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im having problem loading DFF...
I both convert it to ISO and CSO.. but still it wont work Sad

Heres what it says...

Critical Error: Index 225, Size 2

What sould i do??

Plus no sounds Sad
In other games like harvest moon hero of leaf valley..
(03-31-2011, 11:41 AM)Bihon Wrote: [ -> ]Im having problem loading DFF...
I both convert it to ISO and CSO.. but still it wont work Sad

Heres what it says...

Critical Error: Index 225, Size 2

What sould i do??

You need to decrypt the game's eboot.bin manually with your psp since jpcsp's crypto engine isn't capable of decrypting it yet. google prxdecrypter
(03-31-2011, 02:19 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]You need to decrypt the game's eboot.bin manually with your psp since jpcsp's crypto engine isn't capable of decrypting it yet. google prxdecrypter

ohh so How to use it? XD sorry by that.. i just want to know more about anything but not everything
BTW i DLed prxdecrypter... whats next?
(03-31-2011, 02:41 PM)Bihon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2011, 02:19 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]You need to decrypt the game's eboot.bin manually with your psp since jpcsp's crypto engine isn't capable of decrypting it yet. google prxdecrypter

ohh so How to use it? XD sorry by that.. i just want to know more about anything but not everything

google is your friend, use it wisely.
(03-31-2011, 03:44 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2011, 02:41 PM)Bihon Wrote: [ -> ]

google is your friend, use it wisely.

Sure it its.. maybe ill try using youtube too.. tnx by the way..