EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Umm, the psp emulator I have downloaded can't out the soundHuh
Well, even the screen are too dark too, how do I change it?
By the way, I'm using Jpcsp v0.3...
Thanks
(03-27-2011, 03:46 AM)Chiifon Wrote: [ -> ]Umm, the psp emulator I have downloaded can't out the soundHuh
Thanks

First off, your using an ancient version of jpcsp. Download the latest build here, hyakki's jpcsp launcher here, google,download, and install sonic stage 4.3. Secondly, after all that, put the jpcsp launcher in the jpcsp directory, and open jpcsp and go to options, configure, click the media tab, and enable the media engine, and decode with sonic stage. These two options work only for jpcsp 32bit.
(03-27-2011, 04:06 AM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2011, 03:46 AM)Chiifon Wrote: [ -> ]Umm, the psp emulator I have downloaded can't out the soundHuh
Thanks

First off, your using an ancient version of jpcsp. Download the latest build here, hyakki's jpcsp launcher here, google,download, and install sonic stage 4.3. Secondly, after all that, put the jpcsp launcher in the jpcsp directory, and open jpcsp and go to options, configure, click the media tab, and enable the media engine, and decode with sonic stage. These two options work only for jpcsp 32bit.

Oh, okay, I will try it...
Thank you