EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Chinatown Wars bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys. I have a question about emulation. Can JPCSP team fix this bug, or i had wrong settings? Thanks.
r2041
P.S.: game crashes when i sit down in the car. Big Grin
[Image: cwbug.th.jpg]
[Image: cwbug2.th.jpg]
[Image: cwbug3.th.jpg]
[Image: cwbug4.th.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
(03-24-2011, 06:47 PM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys. I have a question about emulation. Can JPCSP team fix this bug, or i had wrong settings? Thanks.
r2041
P.S.: game crashes when i sit down in the car. Big Grin

What bug are you talking about? The whole game is bug-ridden so a quick fix won't happen. Please take a look at the http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1800 and use the search function next time before writing a question to a existing game. Thanks.
I'm about small GUI. And I have seen that page, but game works nice without considering a bug with car. By the way, what is the RemoteJoyLite?
(03-24-2011, 08:15 PM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]I'm about small GUI. And I have seen that page, but game works nice without considering a bug with car. By the way, what is the RemoteJoyLite?

Hmm, last time I checked it was not nearly playable, might have changed.

RemoteJoyLite is a utility for your PSP that allows you to transfer the picture of your PSP to your PC via the USB cable. It's kind like a external monitor for your PSP.
Thank you! I have 25-35 in game, the sound became better, but videoclips still freezes.
My config:
C2D 3.00, 4GB DDR3 1333MHz, ASUS EAH6850 1GB, 7 Ultimate 64 bit SP1