EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULUS10566
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Hey guys, I've got a slight problem. After about 10-15 minutes of play the console will say something about a java outofmemory error or something like that. Is there a particular java version that won't do this or some other fix?

Currently using r2485 64 bit. Java is version 6 (doesn't recognize 7 for some reason) Update 31. Maybe the 32 bit version works?

Edit: Nevermind, fixed it by using JPCSP Launcher. I checked +AggressiveHeap and increased MaxPermSize to 512. Xmx size was increased to 4024 as well. Not sure what did it but it works now.

hey guys...can i play dissidia in these

pc specs:

System Model:C41X0

ProcessorTongueentium® Dual-core CPU T4500@2.30ghz
(2CPUs),~2.3ghz

Memory:2048mb ram

Graphics card:Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family
where can i download the game?
(03-31-2012, 01:12 PM)perolo Wrote: [ -> ]where can i download the game?

you can't, we don't support piracy Exclamation
Anybody know how to fix the java codecache memory, I can play the game just fine but after a few battles it "freezes" because of that.
Using 32bit version.
r2511 adhoc test
Doesn't join lobby
Code:
UNIMPLEMENTED: sceNetAdhocctlGetPeerInfo
This function is now implemented. Could you try the Adhoc test again?

Thanks!
r2528
somewhat better now you can see the other person in the lobby but gets "Address already in use: Cannot bind" error when you challenge the other person to battle and it starts loading.
a problem useing the latest revision...in story mode i can't play the second chapter ( #1) a white screen comes up and i can't get the Evil character in PP catalog each time i try and buy them the emulator freezes..... I am sorry if these problems have been discussed before but i couldn't read all of the posts
Evil character? You sure you've played the game before? Tongue

Here's some screenies I've taken much later on on my emulator playthrough just to show it can get there - altho still with jpcsp fonts, in latest revisions it's readable enough though so I don't really mind:

Kain and over-dramatic camera angles

Bartz Simpson in Land of Discord

Firion's so gay, he even takes flowers back from the ladies

Squall doesn't have any pressure fighting Feral Chaos

(1600x900 res fullscreen, Anisotropic filtering enabed, Only GE Graphics, Enable Vertex Cache & Save GE Screen to Texture. Shader options don't make a difference in graphics quality and only degrade performance in some cases. Duodecim cutscenes usually have weird color/fog issues and run at much lower fps than the original Dissidia ones, e.g those in Light to All, but otherwise the game runs pretty playably overall. Gained some major performance boosts as of r2471 or something)

AMD A8 3500M Quad Core 1.5 Ghz
8 GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6740G2 (6650M + 6620G, of which it only uses 6620G due to OpenGL), Catalyst 12.1 drivers
Windows 7 64 bit

Tweaked 64 bit Java with hyakki's launcher (increased pretty much all memory settings greatly + multi-core garbage collector).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23