EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Jpcsp.jar opens with minecraft...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I try to double click it like it says and it opens with minecraft launcher. Then I tried the batch file but it would have helped if the line of code was in it's own line because it isn't working properly either. Just loads all the script in CMD and then sits there... nothing happens
(03-23-2011, 12:58 AM)ajepalmer Wrote: [ -> ]I try to double click it like it says and it opens with minecraft launcher. Then I tried the batch file but it would have helped if the line of code was in it's own line because it isn't working properly either. Just loads all the script in CMD and then sits there... nothing happens

Tell me where it says "double click the jar"????

The proper way to start JPCSP is with the batch file or download hyakki's launcher. And normally you don't see any of the code when executing the bat file!
Launching the jar file directly won't work well because you also need the native libraries and raise the memory limit. So use the launcher or .bat file there is in the root folder of the archive.