EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Video won't run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded the JPCSP emulator and a Me and My Katamari cso. I put the cso in umdimages, open the jpcsp windows batch file, select the MAMK cso, click run, and nothing shows up on the screen. Codes appear on the .exe but the screen remains gray on the actual emulator.

Is there something wrong with my video settings? Or is it the rom? All advice is appreciated.
no support for pirates !!
does this guy or gals post say or have anything to do with piracy? It doesn't look like he or she is saying anything about piracy he or she is asking for help on why the video won't run. that doesn't mean or imply anything in regards to piracy.

(03-17-2011, 06:00 AM)andutrache Wrote: [ -> ]no support for pirates !!
(03-17-2011, 10:22 AM)mordaki987 Wrote: [ -> ]does this guy or gals post say or have anything to do with piracy? It doesn't look like he or she is saying anything about piracy he or she is asking for help on why the video won't run. that doesn't mean or imply anything in regards to piracy.

(03-17-2011, 06:00 AM)andutrache Wrote: [ -> ]no support for pirates !!

andutrache is right. The OP states he downloaded JPCSP and the game CSO so the OP is a pirate. We choose here to ignore this kind of questions then regardless of the nature of the OP's problem.
(03-17-2011, 05:52 AM)kilrr Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded the JPCSP emulator and a Me and My Katamari cso. I put the cso in umdimages, open the jpcsp windows batch file, select the MAMK cso, click run, and nothing shows up on the screen. Codes appear on the .exe but the screen remains gray on the actual emulator.

Is there something wrong with my video settings? Or is it the rom? All advice is appreciated.

Its right there Smile .
And Thank You Darth.
I'm a girl.

(-_-)
Correction, you are a girl pirate. Tongue
Seriously what a pathetic excuse. SIGH
What excuse are you referring to? For I do not recall making any excuse for anything.