EmuNewz Network

Full Version: r2006-2008 won't load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. I am using JPCSP r2005 because in r2006-2009, JPCSP puts up a blank screen on all my PSP games. In r2005 and several hundred lower, it has been loading my games successfully. Something was changed for r2006, that hasn't been fixed in r2007 or r2008 or r2009, in the JPCSP.jar file that prevents it from displaying PSP ISOs and PBPs properly on my Vista Laptop with 2 CPU processor and ATI Radeon Xpress 1250. What's wrong with r2006-2009 and how can it be fixed?

EDIT: I put in the CryptoEngine, Loader, IoFileMgrForUser, and PGDFileConnector classes from the r2006 jar to the r2005 jar and it still works just fine. I then tried additionally putting in the VideoEngine and sceDisplay classes, and it didn't work. This new custom screen size stuff must've inhibited JPCSP's ability to load ISOs.
I have a ATI too. I think it has something to do with that. I hope someone gets back to us about it.
same Jpcsp r2006-2009 can't work at all.
only r2005 that can work.
mine ATI too.
doesn´t boot any game since 2006, when i push play nothing ocurs, i´m a ati user too Smile
(03-09-2011, 07:19 AM)darkcloudl Wrote: [ -> ]doesn´t boot any game since 2006, when i push play nothing ocurs, i´m a ati user too Smile

Yeah, I'm a ATI user too. I'm not at my machine right now but can anyone with a ATI card make a DEBUG log of the cube sample in r2005 and in r2006?
here's DEBUG log of the cube sample
Just saying, I decrypted my copy of Birth By Sleep Final Mix (6.35), and played it with JPCSP r2005 with the 6.30+ ELF Loader (and CryptoEngine and IOFileManager) classes from r2006 transplanted into it, and it still doesn't get past the logos, so the menu is still inoperable. Whatever Hykem attempted to fix with 6.30+ ELFs didn't really change anything for me.
Shaders aren't working 2005 ether.
Thank you for your reports!
Could you give a try to r2011? It is hopefully fixing the "black screen" problem reported on AMD and Intel hardware.

2 Problems are also fixed for shaders on AMD, but they are not yet running perfectly... at least they should back like before r2005.
(03-09-2011, 08:54 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your reports!
Could you give a try to r2011? It is hopefully fixing the "black screen" problem reported on AMD and Intel hardware.

2 Problems are also fixed for shaders on AMD, but they are not yet running perfectly... at least they should back like before r2005.

The fixes for the shaders seem to be working but i'm still getting the errors in the log. Good work Big Grin I did notice that when playing dissidia and enabling dynamic shaders ( shaders wont work without it ) I get this vertex cache effect where the graphic effects look more like that of a psp but in black and white and in battle the weapons are missing. There's also a crash shortly after but it happens so quickly I can't get a shot of the error before jpcsp closes.
Pages: 1 2