EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Disgaea 2 :DHD DLC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am currently playing Disgaea 2 DHD and i am wondering is there a way to get any DLC characters without CWcheat?
(02-20-2011, 10:35 PM)Dude... Wrote: [ -> ]I am currently playing Disgaea 2 DHD and i am wondering is there a way to get any DLC characters without CWcheat?

Well, if you own the DLC data for this game, there might be a way.

During my recent research, I've found out that the same algorithm used for savedata encryption/decryption is also used for PGD packages, NPDRM modules (DLC) and any other data that depends on the DNAS lib. The only difference resides on different keys and seeds.

After some further investigation, this led me to believe that there may be a way to decrypt these modules with a universal mode (just like it's now being done with savedata).

I'll open another thread on this subject as soon as I get all this sorted out. Wink
I'm curious, has there been any progress regarding DLCs with the emulator?

I copied the the DLC folder from my psp to ms0\PSP\GAME\ULUS10461 (and this will probably surprise nobody) but the game only tells me that DLCs 1-6 can't be used. At least it recognized that they were there.
[attachment=5519]
(05-25-2011, 03:36 PM)TaBuNiW Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious, has there been any progress regarding DLCs with the emulator?

I copied the the DLC folder from my psp to ms0\PSP\GAME\ULUS10461 (and this will probably surprise nobody) but the game only tells me that DLCs 1-6 can't be used. At least it recognized that they were there.

Did you start a new game?
Just in case somebody still reads this thread:

It looks like the DLC for Dark Heroes Days are now working. I tried version 3111 of JPCSP and there are no more error messages during start-up and I was able to use the first three DLCs in-game.
And I'm also quite sure that the rest of them are also working okay now.

Hurray!!!

And my undying gratitude to everybody who made this possible Smile