EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Problem in installing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So... I downloaded the "jpcsp-1986-windows-x86.7z" from the stick topic and, as in readme, tried starting "start-windows-x86" the batch file. The problem is, instead of installing or openning something it writes a few lines and closes itself.

I updated java and downloaded the 'jre' afterward, installing it, but I am still getting this:

[Image: errorxw.png]
(02-15-2011, 08:39 PM)capslock Wrote: [ -> ]So... I downloaded the "jpcsp-1986-windows-x86.7z" from the stick topic and, as in readme, tried starting "start-windows-x86" the batch file. The problem is, instead of installing or openning something it writes a few lines and closes itself.

I updated java and downloaded the 'jre' afterward, installing it, but I am still getting this:

[Image: errorxw.png]

Nice screenshot but this won't help.

Click on the "C:\" symbol, then Edit, Select All, then Edit, Copy and paste it in a new text file and then upload the file here.
Im gonna use this post since its seems that i have the same problem.

I downloaded jpcsp-1994-windows-x86.7z from here http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/ and downloaded and reinstalled JRE 32-bits from java homepage, then when i double click the start-windows-x86.bat i got the same that OP.

Here is the whole thing (see attachment)
(02-20-2011, 01:56 AM)Genomes Wrote: [ -> ]Im gonna use this post since its seems that i have the same problem.

I downloaded jpcsp-1994-windows-x86.7z from here http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/ and downloaded and reinstalled JRE 32-bits from java homepage, then when i double click the start-windows-x86.bat i got the same that OP.

Here is the whole thing (see attachment)

This is most likely a problem with the directory JPCSP is in. I assume it is something like C:\users\User\Downloads\Stuff\Internet\Emulators\PSP\... and so on, use something shorter C:\jpcsp f.e.
Quote:This is most likely a problem with the directory JPCSP is in. I assume it is something like C:\users\User\Downloads\Stuff\Internet\Emulators\PSP\... and so on, use something shorter C:\jpcsp f.e.

Actually this worked, moved it from desktop to c: and worked perfectly. Thank you very much