EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Problems in windows 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded various versions,and none of them worked in my 64-bits windows 7,which version someone recommend me to run .hack//LINK and final fantasy dissidia?
i have the latest DELL laptop 86 bit windows 7 ver,and it works
(02-13-2011, 08:45 PM)Arun Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded various versions,and none of them worked in my 64-bits windows 7,which version someone recommend me to run .hack//LINK and final fantasy dissidia?

Did you install 32bit JRE and or 64bit JRE?
I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and I'm using the 32bit version. It works but somehow, the emulated games are all in grayscale...Huh
(02-23-2011, 07:37 PM)rcoltrane Wrote: [ -> ]I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and I'm using the 32bit version. It works but somehow, the emulated games are all in grayscale...Huh

Turn up your graphics card options and it will go away
(02-23-2011, 07:40 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2011, 07:37 PM)rcoltrane Wrote: [ -> ]I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and I'm using the 32bit version. It works but somehow, the emulated games are all in grayscale...Huh

What do you mean by 'turn up my graphics card options'? I have an ATI Radeon HD 5770 with the latest drivers and the only program running in grayscale is jpcsp. I don't think that messing around with my graphic card options would solve this issue...
(02-23-2011, 07:47 PM)rcoltrane Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2011, 07:40 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]

What do you mean by 'turn up my graphics card options'? I have an ATI Radeon HD 5770 with the latest drivers and the only program running in grayscale is jpcsp. I don't think that messing around with my graphic card options would solve this issue...

Well JPCSP doesn't run like everything else. Like a wise old man once said, "Don't knock it till you try it". Your not the first with this problem and i'm telling you what I told everyone else. Turn up your graphics card options and see for yourself. Then again it might be your graphics card since I've been hearing that Ati cards don't work too well with JPCSP.
Yeah, it seems that my ATI card doesn't like jpcsp too much. I tried to change options here and there but with no success, the emulated games are still in B/W.Confused