EmuNewz Network

Full Version: game fix's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[/b] why desent jpcsp sapurt same game fix's it could be much better and ever svn should have a new game to a nather game . till the of... relese
in the of... relese they should put all the game fix's in it
and sorry if i sad same thing wrong
they don't support Piracy which games with fixes are 90% distributed to people online prepatched and decrypted which ruins the point of not supporting piracy. If you wanna play games with prometheus patch and other fixes play them on the real psp or a modded one or whatever they're called
(02-08-2011, 10:05 PM)Vegerunks Wrote: [ -> ]they don't support Piracy which games with fixes are 90% distributed to people online prepatched and decrypted which ruins the point of not supporting piracy. If you wanna play games with prometheus patch and other fixes play them on the real psp or a modded one or whatever they're called

By game fixes I think he means an option you can enable to fix something like graphical errors in a certain game since not all games run the same. epsxe had them and so did pcsx2 as well so why not jpcsp? It's not really piracy at all just a convenient option. Btw, a prometheus patch isn't a game fix, just an alternative to decrypting the eboot.bin.
ah well i thought he was talking about the prometheus