EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Phantasy Star Portable 2 - NPJH50332
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(05-06-2012, 06:58 PM)shion_chk Wrote: [ -> ]When making Xss big,
JRE7(JDK7) would be preferred.

Jpcsp official Version Settings
1.JRE7 and Jpcsp install (r2529 or more) *http://jdk7.java.net/
2.edit a bat file
*exsample for 8GB memory systems
*character creation is -Xss2048m or -Xss4095m
-Xss768m -Xms1024m -Xmx2048m -XX:+UseTLAB -XXTongueermSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -XX:NewSize=128m -XX:MaxNewSize=128m
-XX:+UseParallelGC -XX:InitialSurvivorRatio=10 -XX:MinSurvivorRatio=10 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:+UseAdaptiveSizePolicy
-XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=128 -XX:GCTimeRatio=19
3.Jpcsp Run and Setting
Video Setting
[+] Use Shaders
[+] Disable UBO
[+] Enable saving GE screen to Textures *Fast and Low compatibility
[+] Disable optimized VertexInfo Reading
Memory Setting
[+] ignore invalid memory access
Media Setting
[+] Use Media Engine
[+] Decode audio files with SonicStage
4.PSPo2i boot
I think this is playable but theres a few graphic glitches and it freezes when trying to save. I would have better results if someone could tell me how to make the bat file match this without screwing up the bat file to the point where it wont open
can some one up load a pic view on the loader its hard to tell witch settings im setting lol
hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppppppp
any luck on the new build shion_chk
if anybody would like to respond please do
gid heres the log file this time it froze after entering the game last i tried i was able to do a full level just the fps was low
jpcsp 2568

Help button is automatically activated
(06-04-2012, 06:24 PM)tiamat888 Wrote: [ -> ]gid heres the log file this time it froze after entering the game last i tried i was able to do a full level just the fps was low
You are still using an old version r2540. Could you try with the latest one (r2568)?

Thanks
(06-05-2012, 10:36 AM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2012, 06:24 PM)tiamat888 Wrote: [ -> ]gid heres the log file this time it froze after entering the game last i tried i was able to do a full level just the fps was low
You are still using an old version r2540. Could you try with the latest one (r2568)?

Thanks

its working it lets me save no problem but the fps is still low and enemies are still invicible
(06-05-2012, 11:51 PM)tiamat888 Wrote: [ -> ]its working it lets me save no problem but the fps is still low and enemies are still invicible
Have you tried changing the Video configuration options?
In your last log file, you have disabled 2 options: "Disable UBO", "Disable optimized VertexInfo reading". Why?
Does the software rendering display correctly?
Where is the log file?
(06-06-2012, 08:15 AM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2012, 11:51 PM)tiamat888 Wrote: [ -> ]its working it lets me save no problem but the fps is still low and enemies are still invicible
Have you tried changing the Video configuration options?
In your last log file, you have disabled 2 options: "Disable UBO", "Disable optimized VertexInfo reading". Why?
Does the software rendering display correctly?
Where is the log file?

i was using the recommended settings shion gave me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7