EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Emulator problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just finished downloading PCSP 0.4.0 and also monster hunter freedom 2. When I launch the UMD, it loads but the screen is left blank and nothing comes out. I tried leaving it for 3 minutes and its still blank, and I have hit the Run button too.
(01-13-2011, 12:19 PM)gunbomb90 Wrote: [ -> ]I just finished downloading PCSP 0.4.0 and also monster hunter freedom 2. When I launch the UMD, it loads but the screen is left blank and nothing comes out. I tried leaving it for 3 minutes and its still blank, and I have hit the Run button too.

Great, another downloader. Don't expect any answers for your question (and this is not only because you downloaded the game but also because of general stupidity).
(01-13-2011, 01:03 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2011, 12:19 PM)gunbomb90 Wrote: [ -> ]I just finished downloading PCSP 0.4.0 and also monster hunter freedom 2. When I launch the UMD, it loads but the screen is left blank and nothing comes out. I tried leaving it for 3 minutes and its still blank, and I have hit the Run button too.

Great, another downloader. Don't expect any answers for your question (and this is not only because you downloaded the game but also because of general stupidity).
I dont get it why? Can you briefly explain ?
(01-13-2011, 02:04 PM)gunbomb90 Wrote: [ -> ]

Because downloading a game is piracy (which is illegal) and jpcsp does not support piracy.
(01-13-2011, 07:36 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2011, 02:04 PM)gunbomb90 Wrote: [ -> ]

Because downloading a game is piracy (which is illegal) and jpcsp does not support piracy.
Oh! I get it. Well, what if I use the original game and use it with jpcsp?
(03-09-2011, 05:49 PM)Paul Gallagher Wrote: [ -> ]dont support piracy? thats stupid, so, if dont support piracy, why support an a "platform" n pc about a console called psp, that is not piracy? or is just "another" official psp software? sony knows about pcsp?? i think they not, and i think you just need make some sense about "piracy" because if you download and shared a game on internet, pcsp support the same "shared" experience about his software, and i think dont care if he is asking about piracy or not, he is just asking about "why your shared software give error" so, if youre sharing this software, you are giving your support about it? dont take it personal, but i think you just need to answer a question normally, and not think about legal rules, or something like that, we havent opinion about it.

PCSP itself isn't piracy. As long as you own the game and a psp, it's legal. It's the people who use it for piracy that ruin it for the rest of us. You can share your software but not copyrighted material like games or firmware. Just because you are able to run pirated games on pcsp doesn't mean that the developers support it just like if you own a gun, it doesn't mean you support killing people.
@Kai can u run that game on your emu?
(03-09-2011, 07:59 PM)Da_President Wrote: [ -> ]@Kai can u run that game on your emu?

I wouldn't know, I don't own that game.