EmuNewz Network

Full Version: playing "PRINY" but there's no sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello guys
I downloaded PCSP v04.0 yesterday and it's pretty good and better than the other emu(s) for me.

however i tried to play (PRINY can i be the hero) the game loads perfectly the only thing is that there's no sound the game plays as if it's muted, i checked all the emulator settings nothing muted in the sound section.

thanx in advance.

my laptop specs are:
CPU i5
RAM 4Gb
Video Card Nvidia GeForce G105M (521Mb)
Windows 7 (x64)
Sound is still new and may not work for all playable games as it is partially implemented. For instance, you cannot hear music as most of them need a mp3/atrac3+ decoder. Sound was not planned so early, but it was added to check an implementation of an event handling mechanism which is not perfect : it seems under certain conditions we can lose sound or have the game frozen.
(12-18-2010, 11:26 AM)hlide Wrote: [ -> ]Sound is still new and may not work for all playable games as it is partially implemented. For instance, you cannot hear music as most of them need a mp3/atrac3+ decoder. Sound was not planned so early, but it was added to check an implementation of an event handling mechanism which is not perfect : it seems under certain conditions we can lose sound or have the game frozen.

Thanks alot for the quick reply, I appreciate it.
And thank you for the emulator great job.

cheers
(12-18-2010, 11:26 AM)hlide Wrote: [ -> ]Sound is still new and may not work for all playable games as it is partially implemented. For instance, you cannot hear music as most of them need a mp3/atrac3+ decoder. Sound was not planned so early, but it was added to check an implementation of an event handling mechanism which is not perfect : it seems under certain conditions we can lose sound or have the game frozen.

well, i am trying to play fate/extra, which has been implemented since r1728, but there is no sound in that any way to hear this or fix in near future?