EmuNewz Network

Full Version: MPEG fake screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi!..i've downloaded my jpcsp emu and wanted to play crisis core. but, the "FAKE MPEG SCREEN" appears and i cant press anything to get rid of the screen..please help!!Sad

i've added the screenshot of the MPEG fake screen.
when i press start, the "NEW GAME and LOAD GAME" is shown but still at the background is the running fake screen.
(11-20-2010, 01:03 AM)arthasha Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!..i've downloaded my jpcsp emu and wanted to play crisis core. but, the "FAKE MPEG SCREEN" appears and i cant press anything to get rid of the screen..please help!!Sad

i've added the screenshot of the MPEG fake screen.
when i press start, the "NEW GAME and LOAD GAME" is shown but still at the background is the running fake screen.

use the media engine in the settings.
I did that and now it gives me a critical error and doesnt even load as far as it did before with the "faked mpeg" thing Dodgy
go to your jpcsp folder, then enter lib/windows-x86/ and unpack ffmpeg-natives.7z into the folder the file's in. for whatever reason it's compressed, you have to unpack it first to actually be able to use the media engine.
Huh ok now what if you are not using a 32 bit version(x86) version of jpcsp? the current jpcsp available for download through the website doesn't have the zip file needed that comes with the x86 download of jpcsp. and there is no option in settings to enable or disable faked mpeg video. and when trying to use the zip file for crisis core from the x86 version of jpcsp on the x64 version it gives a critical error and closes down jpcsp. are there any instructions or tuturials on how to get crisis core running without the faked mpeg video on the x64 version of jpcsp?

(12-03-2010, 03:53 PM)serio Wrote: [ -> ]go to your jpcsp folder, then enter lib/windows-x86/ and unpack ffmpeg-natives.7z into the folder the file's in. for whatever reason it's compressed, you have to unpack it first to actually be able to use the media engine.
(12-04-2010, 12:46 PM)mordaki987 Wrote: [ -> ]Huh ok now what if you are not using a 32 bit version(x86) version of jpcsp? the current jpcsp available for download through the website doesn't have the zip file needed that comes with the x86 download of jpcsp. and there is no option in settings to enable or disable faked mpeg video. and when trying to use the zip file for crisis core from the x86 version of jpcsp on the x64 version it gives a critical error and closes down jpcsp. are there any instructions or tuturials on how to get crisis core running without the faked mpeg video on the x64 version of jpcsp?

(12-03-2010, 03:53 PM)serio Wrote: [ -> ]go to your jpcsp folder, then enter lib/windows-x86/ and unpack ffmpeg-natives.7z into the folder the file's in. for whatever reason it's compressed, you have to unpack it first to actually be able to use the media engine.

Search jpcsp launcher on the forum, download it, put it in the jpcsp folder, run it and click yes to unpack the ffmpeg natives. Run jpcsp using the launcher, go to the setting and tick the media engine in the media tab.
i don't think your quite understanding what is happening here or what i tried to explain is happening. as i stated i am using windows 7 64-Bit version hence i am having to use the 64-bit version of jpcsp. the 64 bit version doesn't have the ffmpeg natives zip file included in the downloadable rar file of the program. and as i stated there is nowhere in the configuration options or settings a place to enable or disable faked mpeg video. And when i try to use the ffmpeg natives file on the 64-bit version of jpcsp i get a critical error message and jpcsp closes. I've followed instructions or tried to in regards to crisis core but none of the solutions work for me or work at least with the 64-bit version of Jpcsp.

(12-04-2010, 03:35 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2010, 12:46 PM)mordaki987 Wrote: [ -> ]Huh ok now what if you are not using a 32 bit version(x86) version of jpcsp? the current jpcsp available for download through the website doesn't have the zip file needed that comes with the x86 download of jpcsp. and there is no option in settings to enable or disable faked mpeg video. and when trying to use the zip file for crisis core from the x86 version of jpcsp on the x64 version it gives a critical error and closes down jpcsp. are there any instructions or tuturials on how to get crisis core running without the faked mpeg video on the x64 version of jpcsp?

Search jpcsp launcher on the forum, download it, put it in the jpcsp folder, run it and click yes to unpack the ffmpeg natives. Run jpcsp using the launcher, go to the setting and tick the media engine in the media tab.
When having a 64bit OS, you can still use 32bit application. Install the Java 32bit JRE and then use the 32bit version of Jpcsp with the ffmpeg libraries.
I had a same problem and solved it.
I had the same problem here but after following the instructions from this post, the first two movies (developer and publisher logos) are playing fine, but it freezes while attempting to initialize the main intro movie, that is bigger than those previous two.

What can it be, since they all have the same format (.pmf)?
Pages: 1 2