EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Problems running the emulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
I have such a problem when you start the emulator pops up here is such a thing
[Image: 03eb97575062.jpg.html]

Here is my pc
AMD Phenom ll x4 - 2.8 ; RAM 3 Ghz ; HD radeon 5770
os -win 7 ultimate - 32 bit platform

please help!!!!!

and again, sorry for my english, I just do not know him use a translator )))))
Does not anyone know how to solve it
This's emulator is full of errors.Probably becuse it is writn in JAVA.
(11-21-2010, 12:23 PM)Game Wrote: [ -> ]This's emulator is full of errors.Probably becuse it is writn in JAVA.

Actually, a lot of those errors are just simple things that have been covered a lot of times before. Emulators written in C++ or Delphi or any other language have errors too, but you don't see a proper report of them most of the times. All you see is a memory hang or a full crash. Wink

I haven't answered this post before because I can't access the full image. The original poster seems to have removed it, so I assumed he/she solved the issue. If not, gravelee13, please re-post the picture and avoid using 3rd party image hosting websites to avoid this.
(11-21-2010, 04:10 PM)Hykem Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2010, 12:23 PM)Game Wrote: [ -> ]This's emulator is full of errors.Probably becuse it is writn in JAVA.

Actually, a lot of those errors are just simple things that have been covered a lot of times before. Emulators written in C++ or Delphi or any other language have errors too, but you don't see a proper report of them most of the times. All you see is a memory hang or a full crash. Wink

I haven't answered this post before because I can't access the full image. The original poster seems to have removed it, so I assumed he/she solved the issue. If not, gravelee13, please re-post the picture and avoid using 3rd party image hosting websites to avoid this.

I had this still in my cache, but I never had that error (and don't know what might cause it). Here is the pic
Darth1701
Thank you edit the picture))

That is, I get a second and closes without the appearance of any errors or
That this can be done?

sorry again for my English Rolleyes
(11-21-2010, 08:01 PM)gravelee13 Wrote: [ -> ]Darth1701
Thank you edit the picture))

That is, I get a second and closes without the appearance of any errors or
That this can be done?

sorry again for my English Rolleyes

Hmm... Well, it's an issue with the log4j library.
Have you tried downloading JPCSP again? Preferably, from our buildbot: http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
Downloaded, but did not help. It remains, as before.

I learned that not only I have this error occurs, it is nice I'm not the only one )))))
(11-22-2010, 11:30 AM)gravelee13 Wrote: [ -> ]Downloaded, but did not help. It remains, as before.

I learned that not only I have this error occurs, it is nice I'm not the only one )))))

OK, this may be a bit far fetched but: It seems you extracted the emulator deep inside some directory (...\no enter!!!!\...\...\ and so on), did you try to extract the archive in C:\ so the path is C:\JPCSP\...., maybe this will help
Yes to work Big Grin, you are super man. Thank you very much.
I have previously extracted in C: \ games \ jpcsp and did not work.
In general, the problem reshal pretty easy, but I do not know))))
All thanks to all, the topic is closed.