EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Can I expect help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I am from Serbia,
saying that to a well informed person it means much... I have never owned a PSP and probably never will. That pains me deeply, but what i don't have in $ i have in persistent behavior. Long ago i played the most awesome game of the decade "Metal Gear Solid" on PS1. I must have finished that game at least 12 times in the local console house or how ever it is named on English. Over the years my obsession lingered and i found my self looking at the post for a review of "Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater" few years ago.

Oh what a glorious day that was when i learned that you could actually emulate PS1+2 games. So i did. Played Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid, Metal gear 2: Sons of liberty and Metal gear Snake Eater...all on PC. Naturally i did not, and probably will not, play MGS4, but i did watch the whole game with cinematic on YOU TUBE. So to complete the whole story i miss 2 pieces... PSP releases: "Metal Gear Portable Ops " and "Metal Gear The Peace Walker".

Now the question is: "Can i expect help from this fine community to emulate these two games on my PC ?" I have great problems trying to even start the emulator on my Win7x64. I emulated "MGS3SE" so i know my computer is powerful enough. I downloaded some images .cso files. But all i got is a black screen, i imagine there must be some firmware or bios or something to get the process jumpstarted but i don't know what it is.

Any help would be appreciated and also a link to a detailed guide if there is some.

Thank you for your understanding.
(10-22-2010, 10:26 PM)Frost Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I am from Serbia,
saying that to a well informed person it means much... I have never owned a PSP and probably never will. That pains me deeply, but what i don't have in $ i have in persistent behavior. Long ago i played the most awesome game of the decade "Metal Gear Solid" on PS1. I must have finished that game at least 12 times in the local console house or how ever it is named on English. Over the years my obsession lingered and i found my self looking at the post for a review of "Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater" few years ago.

Oh what a glorious day that was when i learned that you could actually emulate PS1+2 games. So i did. Played Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid, Metal gear 2: Sons of liberty and Metal gear Snake Eater...all on PC. Naturally i did not, and probably will not, play MGS4, but i did watch the whole game with cinematic on YOU TUBE. So to complete the whole story i miss 2 pieces... PSP releases: "Metal Gear Portable Ops " and "Metal Gear The Peace Walker".

Now the question is: "Can i expect help from this fine community to emulate these two games on my PC ?" I have great problems trying to even start the emulator on my Win7x64. I emulated "MGS3SE" so i know my computer is powerful enough. I downloaded some images .cso files. But all i got is a black screen, i imagine there must be some firmware or bios or something to get the process jumpstarted but i don't know what it is.

Any help would be appreciated and also a link to a detailed guide if there is some.

Thank you for your understanding.

Probably not since you just told everyone you pirate games and do not own a psp. Best make a new account lol