EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Can't set log level in r1785
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says: in r1784 I can easily set the "Log level", in r1785 the dropdown menu doesn't work anymore...
(10-10-2010, 08:30 PM)Omar Hawk Wrote: [ -> ]As the title says: in r1784 I can easily set the "Log level", in r1785 the dropdown menu doesn't work anymore...

Thats probably because you moved the logger window to close to the bottom. When you have no place for the dropdown menu it won't work. Either move your logger window to another place or activate the entry and then use the keys, I, D, ... I think also the cursor keys work.
(10-10-2010, 09:01 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2010, 08:30 PM)Omar Hawk Wrote: [ -> ]As the title says: in r1784 I can easily set the "Log level", in r1785 the dropdown menu doesn't work anymore...

Thats probably because you moved the logger window to close to the bottom. When you have no place for the dropdown menu it won't work. Either move your logger window to another place or activate the entry and then use the keys, I, D, ... I think also the cursor keys work.

Ah, sry, yes, that was it.

I feel ashamed now Confused
(10-10-2010, 09:36 PM)Omar Hawk Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2010, 09:01 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]

Ah, sry, yes, that was it.

I feel ashamed now Confused

You can also use the mouse wheel (if you have one). Wink
I'm still looking for a pratical way to force the log window to display upwards when there's no more space downwards.