EmuNewz Network

Full Version: JPCSP with Ys vs. SORA NO KISEKI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I run for this game like of this in JPCSP: イース vs. 空の軌跡 オルタナティブ·サーガ, Why did it told that the following error (the photo in attachment)?
attachment:[attachment=2520]

I hope you can solve this problem and emulate this game without the Prometheus error.
We don't like pirates here. Don't try to get any help.
(10-06-2010, 02:51 AM)HUGO_FUKT Wrote: [ -> ]When I run for this game like of this in JPCSP: イース vs. 空の軌跡 オルタナティブ·サーガ, Why did it told that the following error (the photo in attachment)?
attachment:

I hope you can solve this problem and emulate this game without the Prometheus error.

The game is playable:

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1776

It's your (pirated) copy of the game that is the problem! Try it with a clean rip from your UMD!
(10-06-2010, 08:18 AM)Orphis Wrote: [ -> ]We don't like pirates here. Don't try to get any help.

(10-06-2010, 10:55 AM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]It's your (pirated) copy of the game that is the problem!

My downloaded version was a decrypted version!!! not pirates!!!
(10-07-2010, 01:18 PM)HUGO_FUKT Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2010, 08:18 AM)Orphis Wrote: [ -> ]We don't like pirates here. Don't try to get any help.

(10-06-2010, 10:55 AM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]It's your (pirated) copy of the game that is the problem!

My downloaded version was a decrypted version!!! not pirates!!!

I think you don't get it: "I downloaded the game" means "I pirated the game" !!
i think what they meant is "Own a PSP"
^^

=================================
where's my PSP..
o_O oh.. its charging...
=================================
(10-06-2010, 02:51 AM)HUGO_FUKT Wrote: [ -> ]When I run for this game like of this in JPCSP: イース vs. 空の軌跡 オルタナティブ·サーガ, Why did it told that the following error (the photo in attachment)?
attachment:

Don't talk about downloaded games again .Consider this a warning .

Thread Closed .