EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Def Jam Fight For NY The Takeover - Is it working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there anybody here playing Def Jam? It shows nothing here, only a black screen...Confused
I'm not sure that I can help you on this one, because of your other thread (Infected)
(10-04-2010, 07:17 PM)sashodada Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure that I can help you on this one, because of your other thread (Infected)

It's quite understandable. I can tell you that I've found an original copy of Infected here and purchased it. In fact, I'm exchanging my PS3 AvP for it since I have AvP for PC also (both original copies).

Feel free to help me now or not. As I told you before, I'm against piracy too, unless I have no options...
Well,make a thread for the game and post the debugger log there, and (maybe) the Dev team will help you (I don't play Def Jam, but my previous post, I think, is in it's place, hope you understand why I posted it)
Man..I started Def Jam fight for NY...it was black screen..I clicked on run and waited for a minute and the game started on low FPS