EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Layers question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i need your help guys, im trying to ripp some sprites from psp games, and it is kind of hard because i´m an amateur, but i know you can help me... i know one way to ripp spites from a games, you have to take screen shots and edit whit photosho (or paint) but... in other emulators you can turn of the layers, so...

to make this short... Is there a way to separete/turn off the layers in the psp games with this (jpcsp) or another psp emulator?
(01-04-2012, 01:28 AM)pinguijose Wrote: [ -> ]i need your help guys, im trying to ripp some sprites from psp games, and it is kind of hard because i´m an amateur, but i know you can help me... i know one way to ripp spites from a games, you have to take screen shots and edit whit photosho (or paint) but... in other emulators you can turn of the layers, so...

to make this short... Is there a way to separete/turn off the layers in the psp games with this (jpcsp) or another psp emulator?

You can dump a particular scene's video objects into several layers by pausing the emulator at the wanted scene and going to Debug>Tools>Debugger, then on the "Misc" tab press the "Capture next frame" and press run again.
The emulator will automatically pause again after the frame is captured and all the scene components will be saved as separate layers under the tmp folder.