EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - JAP - ULJM05600
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Thread in the old forum:
http://jpcsp.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=7396

r1760

With -Xss10m switch or else it will produce StackOverflow right at the start

After decrypting the three encrypted files it starts, the message can be skipped now, some graphic errors, movies are black, shortly after reaching ingame it produces a stack overflow but it really doesn't matter where, you run into a stack overflow nonetheless, it happened to me during the movie "playback" too.

If you're real quick you can see some more ingame graphics.
(09-07-2010, 04:05 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]Thread in the old forum:

r1760

After decrypting the three encrypted files it starts, the message can be skipped now, some graphic errors, movies are black, shortly after reaching ingame it produces a stack overflow but it really doesn't matter where, you run into a stack overflow nonetheless, it happened to me during the movie "playback" too.

what do you mean by the -Xss10m switch? Where is it?
you have to add the Command -Xss10m

Windows edit .bat file in the folder emu.

java -Xmx1024m -Xss10m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar

or you used JPCSP laucher aplication go to advanced options in the basic java settings -Xss Size (Kb) add number 10.

-----------

added Info add -Xss10m in the linux users

Linux Edit .sh files or type in the console rute the emu folder

Java -Xmx1024m -Xss10m -Djava.library.path=lib/linux-x86

Java -Xmx1024 -Xss10m -Djava.library.path=lib/linux-amd64
(09-11-2010, 02:14 PM)MaXiMu Wrote: [ -> ]you have to add the Command -Xss10m

Windows edit .bat file in the folder emu.

java -Xmx1024m -Xss10m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar

or you used JPCSP laucher aplication go to advanced options in the basic java settings -Xss Size (Kb) add number 10.

-----------

added Info add -Xss10m in the linux users

Linux Edit .sh files or type in the console rute the emu folder

Java -Xmx1024m -Xss10m -Djava.library.path=lib/linux-x86

Java -Xmx1024 -Xss10m -Djava.library.path=lib/linux-amd64

what do you mean add 10? Add then to the default 64kb or make it 10? Either way, it didn't work.
i tried what you said but is still don't work. i upgreded and downgreded the numbers but still after the second notifaction the game goes black. please help me what can i do to fix it
(09-12-2010, 06:36 PM)boondi Wrote: [ -> ]i tried what you said but is still don't work. i upgreded and downgreded the numbers but still after the second notifaction the game goes black. please help me what can i do to fix it

Yes, this is correct. As I said the movies are black. You have to skip the movie with START. Then you are at the menu. Like I said, if you do it quick you see more but if you do nothing you get the StackOverflow during the movie and you never see the menu
(09-13-2010, 07:58 AM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2010, 06:36 PM)boondi Wrote: [ -> ]i tried what you said but is still don't work. i upgreded and downgreded the numbers but still after the second notifaction the game goes black. please help me what can i do to fix it

Yes, this is correct. As I said the movies are black. You have to skip the movie with START. Then you are at the menu. Like I said, if you do it quick you see more but if you do nothing you get the StackOverflow during the movie and you never see the menu

it is still black. but i meant after after the second notification in red, in the beginning, after i press and keep presing start nothing happens.
(09-17-2010, 05:00 PM)boondi Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2010, 07:58 AM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]

it is still black. but i meant after after the second notification in red, in the beginning, after i press and keep presing start nothing happens.

Well, it worked for me. Without posting your log one could only guess what your problem is.
please put some pictures of how you did your costs you nothing
(09-07-2010, 04:05 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]Thread in the old forum:

r1760

What do you mean with "three encrypted files"???
I only know the eboot.bin =/

And i have Birth By Sleep [U] and Birth By Sleep [EUR] with decrypted eboot.bin.... but JPCSP will not start the game =(
It goes immediately again from play to pause >.<
Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Or how to fix this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6