EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Issue with new Video Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
I changed recently the my video card for a GTX 550 Ti, but now is not running the games which run on my old Vga, 9800 GT.
The error is when i boot some game and the emulator stop working and close... Angry
Is there a solution for this case?

*I cannot use the latest builds because of my processor Phenom II X4 not support SSSE3 instruction.

Tested several builds too of 2015 and none these working more.
Anybody?
Is because of OpenGL version of my new vga?
My old was 2.1 and now is 4.5.

Very strange...Sleepy
did u uninstalled gpu drivers and installed new for 550ti ?
What is this thread even? Are you serious?

9800 GT and Phenom II X4 are far from running RPCS3 lol
The issue it is which the emulator not are running games more after changed my vĂ­deo card (the emulator stop work now).When has the 9800 Gt the games are runned normal.

I dont did an fresh instalation, just installed the driver over of other. Will be Is that really the problem? I not believe, but i try this too.
I'm backing again.

Nothing done, the problem persists.
In log look all ok, but no boot any game...

Some sugestion further?
Use DDDUninstaller and remove all nvidia related stuff. Then reboot computer and install newest nvidia drivers from their site.

Secondly show the error occurring when emulator stops
I did this procediment too, but the problem persists again(Is the classic message "Stop Work...image on attachment)
I do not know what to do more.
With 9800 GT the emulator boot the games normal, but now i not can't boot any game...Sleepy
Someone have an build without Jit as 2014 versions only for me test?
I think that issue is because of Jii included.
?
UP
By the way not have solution this case...Sad
Pages: 1 2