EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Micro Machines V4 (EUR) ULES00368
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: b1034597960_1440329641626_2144.jpg]
Click on the picture to watch video, i cannot embed Facebook Video, sorry

Version: 0.3.0
Errors: Playable, all tested tracks works and most of stuff is displayed OK, but game goes insane fast. I've tried Vsync option but it doesnt seem to help to get a playable framerate. No sound, of course. There's a lot of texture-popping ingame (in real PSP it doesnt happend)
Note: You have to use the 'guest mode' coz if you save your own profile game will 'hang' (i will never finish to save gamesave)
(09-02-2010 04:51 PM)stranno Wrote: [ -> ]Errors: Playable, all tested tracks works and most of stuff is displayed OK, but game goes insane fast. I've tried Vsync option but it doesnt seem to help to get a playable framerate. No sound, of course. There's a lot of texture-popping ingame (in real PSP it doesnt happend)
the vsync option is a temporary hack which uses opengl vsync and may be totally disabled in nvidia configuration panel (not sure about ATI though) : no matter you try to enable it on pcsp, you won't get vsync.
Reference URL's