EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Persona 5 configuration problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there guys! I'm writing here because I've a problem with the configuration of my emulator. Even by download ready builds of emulator I can't find the "Vulkan" option on rendering configuration. The only one I can see is the OpenGL... I'm a bit frustated because didn't find anything on internet, so I'm all in your hands, pls!

PS: P5 is running 0-10 FPS. On main menu is around 9.

These are my actual pc setup:
Intel core i5-4690 3.50 GHz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 Phantom

Thx!
Pls, help me! :X
(08-05-2017, 01:10 PM)Glaciel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there guys! I'm writing here because I've a problem with the configuration of my emulator. Even by download ready builds of emulator I can't find the "Vulkan" option on rendering configuration. The only one I can see is the OpenGL... I'm a bit frustated because didn't find anything on internet, so I'm all in your hands, pls!

PS: P5 is running 0-10 FPS. On main menu is around 9.

These are my actual pc setup:
Intel core i5-4690 3.50 GHz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 Phantom

Thx!

Hello! I was having the same exact problem with rendering as you. I would try to download builds but I couldn't get it to work. That was until I updated my laptop to windows 10. At the time my laptop was currently running on windows 7. Updating was kinda like a last resort for me because I wasn't sure how it would run on my laptop but currently everything is running smoothly. So if you are currently running on windows 7, I would recommend updating if you know your computer can handle it!