EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Will RPCS3 ever have games labeled as "Perfect" in the compatability list?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry for the bad wording in the thread name, I did my best

I was wondering if RPCS3 will ever have games labeled as "Perfect" like done with the dolphin emulator. You can see what I'm talking about here: https://dolphin-emu.org/compat/
You're not alone mate, actually I've been thinking about this for a while... a Perfect category should be added above Playable...

Because sometimes the game inside playable only runs at 20 fps... While you can complete the game in that state, playing it at 20 fps is just not fun.
Probably, but not now. 0 games are perfect because of for example missing trophies support.
(07-27-2017, 02:03 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]Probably, but not now. 0 games are perfect because of for example missing trophies support.
Does that mean that mean that we can expect trophy support in the future? That's not even on the Roadmap!

I'm probably thinking too hard about this Sad

Also, many thanks for the reply. I thought that this topic was too petty to for anyone on the team to respond.
Not adding Perfect status right now. In the future yes.