EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Can run Game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will run Games Great on i5-4288U,8gb ram,920mx 2gb,1tb?
No, that's as crap as the other CPU you posted.
If someone is selling you that, they're trying to scam you hard.
That's probably worth 350-400€ at most.
but is strong have rank 8 out 10 and 3.10ghz,ps3 is realy strong,need 4-5 year to workSmile
No, it's not "8/10", stop believing scammer techniques to make you buy crap CPUs.
That's an underclocked dual-core.
listen to mods. buy I7 or ryzen for rpcs3.
RPCS3 based on cpu or gpu. for exemple have an i7 with intel 4000 or a i3-5 with gtx.
i7 with intel 4600+ better or ryzen
all emulator are cpu heavy.

https://rpcs3.net/quickstart
Stay away from Intel integrated graphics such as "Intel HD Graphics". Seriously. The drivers are a huge mess.
If you want to get a laptop, get a quad-core CPU as minimum with some GPU that supports Vulkan. GPU power doesn't matter, but you need a powerful CPU.

I recommend a laptop with i7-6700HQ / i7-7700HQ / i7-4720HQ
yes,but GamingZone from youtube have low pc,intel i3 2105,4gb ram,gt 710,and runing good games,for the system req.
(07-21-2017, 08:26 PM)Annie Wrote: [ -> ]Stay away from Intel integrated graphics such as "Intel HD Graphics". Seriously. The drivers are a huge mess.
If you want to get a laptop, get a quad-core CPU as minimum with some GPU that supports Vulkan. GPU power doesn't matter, but you need a powerful CPU.

I recommend a laptop with i7-6700HQ / i7-7700HQ / i7-4720HQ

now is not good time to buy a gpu cause of mining?
Pages: 1 2