EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Super Robot Wars OG: The Moon Dwellers [BLJS10335]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RPCS3 v0.0.2-5-7739f33 Alpha
Quote:·F 0:05:22.295063 {PPU[0x1000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x00e6ecf8]} class std::runtime_error thrown: Locking failed (lwmutex=*0x21200070, owner=0xfffffffc)
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\Modules\sys_lwcond_.cpp:258)
(05-27-2017, 11:10 PM)GrantKane Wrote: [ -> ]RPCS3 v0.0.2-5-7739f33 Alpha
Quote:·F 0:05:22.295063 {PPU[0x1000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x00e6ecf8]} class std::runtime_error thrown: Locking failed (lwmutex=*0x21200070, owner=0xfffffffc)
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\Modules\sys_lwcond_.cpp:258)

How do you set the RPCS3? Please tell me. Can you try the new build ?
It's latest build https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp.../artifacts
I didn't change anything by default, but you can download RPCS3.7z that I've uploaded and check settings in the log.
rpcs3-v0.0.2-2017-07-17-8816dbbe_win64
I may have a bad dump, given that it wants me to reinstall the game to HD every time I boot it. Besides that, it will freeze if I let the title play out and don't skip it. Dialogue in scenarios seems to function, dialogue in pre/post scenarios seem to break. Visual errors in pre/post scenario dialogue, battle scenes. I got a crash from turning off the battle animations and starting the battle as well.
Intermission save/load seems to work fine. You can make a quicksave, but reloading them doesn't work. Game does remember that you got a quicksave quit convo, giving me the character entries in the library. BGM player functions.
Crashes/hanging during text scrawl prevents the game from advancing past prologue.

Edit: Video of about as much as I could get it to do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-FygjcbELU
Missing log
Attached log file to post.
Game works fine at build 08-15. All you need its use vulkan and lock fps at 30. Another important thing not turn off animation atack. If you turn it off game crash. Another issue its green backgrounds in cutscenes. On dx12 backrounds colors is normal but game may crash at any moment. But except those problems its works fine and may finish.

I copy this text to other trhreads because its issues same for all games on this engine.
(08-19-2017, 10:05 AM)goku1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Game works fine at build 08-15. All you need its use vulkan and lock fps at 30. Another important thing not turn off animation atack. If you turn it off game crash. Another issue its green backgrounds in cutscenes. On dx12 backrounds colors is normal but game may crash at any moment. But except those problems its works fine and may finish.

I copy this text to other trhreads because its issues same for all games on this engine.

How are you getting this to run? I get to this screen and can't proceed.
[attachment=33740]
> I get to this screen and can't proceed.

Delete game data from hdd0 directory and reinstall again when asked. This is the way it works, for now. Really annoying.
Also, it is still pretty unstable, i can usually play for about an hour, then it crashes, usually during battle screen transitions. Not sure game is beatable right now, since last missions would take rather long to get through.

>Another issue its green backgrounds in cutscenes.
Yeah, i think having to reinstall game data every hour is rather a bigger issue than some green backgrounds.