EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Haven't seen this issue listed yet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says, I haven't seen this issue yet, so... here goes, I guess.
I literally just downloaded RPCS3. Went through the quickstart page, made sure everything was up to date with DirectX and everything else. Downloaded PS3UPDAT.PUP from the PS website, installed it with Tools -> Install Firmware.
I then proceeded to attempt to open Config -> Settings, and upon clicking the "Settings" button, I get this. No matter what I do, whether I restart the PC, run it as administrator, delete everything and redownload, etc. nothing changes. Even disabled my firewall before downloading and ran it as administrator with it still disabled. Same issue.
Could this be a Windows 10 issue, am I just retarded, or did I miss something when I was scrolling through the quickstart page (and watching three different YouTube tutorials) for relevant info? I haven't even tried to run a game yet, but there's probably no point if I can't even open the Settings page. Two of the three buttons close the process, one of the three, Ignore, does absolutely nothing. That's about all the info I can give, as I doubt it's a hardware issue this early into it. The only links used to download anything were provided strictly by the download/quickstart pages of RPCS3.
If you get 0.0.2-4720 from https://rpcs3.net/builds does it work?
Delete config.yml and config_gui.yml before replacing the executable

What's your GPU?
(05-26-2017, 09:31 AM)Majere Wrote: [ -> ]As the title says, I haven't seen this issue yet, so... here goes, I guess.
I literally just downloaded RPCS3. Went through the quickstart page, made sure everything was up to date with DirectX and everything else. Downloaded PS3UPDAT.PUP from the PS website, installed it with Tools -> Install Firmware.
I then proceeded to attempt to open Config -> Settings, and upon clicking the "Settings" button, I get this. No matter what I do, whether I restart the PC, run it as administrator, delete everything and redownload, etc. nothing changes. Even disabled my firewall before downloading and ran it as administrator with it still disabled. Same issue.
Could this be a Windows 10 issue, am I just retarded, or did I miss something when I was scrolling through the quickstart page (and watching three different YouTube tutorials) for relevant info? I haven't even tried to run a game yet, but there's probably no point if I can't even open the Settings page. Two of the three buttons close the process, one of the three, Ignore, does absolutely nothing. That's about all the info I can give, as I doubt it's a hardware issue this early into it. The only links used to download anything were provided strictly by the download/quickstart pages of RPCS3.

A fix has been submitted. You can download it here: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp.../artifacts.
These worked. Thank you both for your help. I wonder why that version was broken, though?
Vulkan GPU selection was implemented but it had a bug on GPUs that didn't support Vulkan or on cases where the drivers/runtime weren't installed. kd-11 fixed that so it won't crash on those cases.