EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines - USA - ULUS10455
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ok, video improvement on r2554 and r2556 was lost on r2559 cause it is glitch again. Between r2554 and r2556 graphics video are almost perfect! On r2559 video flip, theres wall that dissappear, transparent floor, etc.

Sound still glitch.

About the game smooth, i dont understand something. For example, on r2559 FPS was around 10/20, very low; however game is well playable.
Otherwise, on r2556 game has same FPS that in r2556 but movements and keys reactions are slow.

Theres no crash or frezze report on that 2 versions; even i playthrough a few minutes, it still good on the emulator.

Dont attach pictures cause the glicht on r2559 happen so fast that i cant shot one of them.
I think that game can be playable at all on r2556.

I have play almost 1 hour without being freeze or crash the game.

The problems that game still having are sound very glitch and slow fps; however game have an acceptable speed for being playable.

On next versions of r2556 game crashes many times and many ways.
Moved to Playable.
I have played this game on jpcsp r2239, about 20-30 fps on my pc.
My specs: AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800+ 2,28GHz, NVIDIA XFX GT 240 DDR5 512MB, 2GB DDR2 ram memory Wink It sucks, i know, but still i can play xD
montcer9012 Can you give me your configuration? I can' run Assassins Creed. I have a ULUS version, but when i try to run game, i haven't got anything on screen(i have got only hud and subtitles).
(07-09-2012, 05:32 PM)bingo009 Wrote: [ -> ]montcer9012 Can you give me your configuration?
For sure, this is the one whit -r2556.

Anyway, you can found all the configurations i did use on every log file i do attach here.

NOTE: Although that configuration, i own AMD processor and video card, and remember that confg change whit all hardware components.
Thanks, game run Smile
I don't know what happen whit this game but now is very slow Undecided

On earlier rev between 2540/2559 game was more smoothly and well playable; under latest rev (26XX) game has been very slow; at least for my ATI video card. The main problem whit r2540 was the random crashes and the glitch graphic.

Using CLUT whit GE Graphics options does not boost the game; in fact, letting CLUT option enabled will glitch the game graphic.

And there's other issue, well let's say is an annoying thing more than an issue. Every time i start the game it request to install data and does not matter if i hit yes or not cause when load the game again it will request installation again. How to prevent game request install data every time?.

Finally, on both r2674x64_info_log files the FPS was very slow. The best option due good graphics is the one without CLUT and the best playable was on r2540.

Please see this comparation i made:
(08-09-2012, 03:16 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what happen whit this game but now is very slow Undecided

On earlier rev between 2540/2559 game was more smoothly and well playable; under latest rev (26XX) game has been very slow; at least for my ATI video card. The main problem whit r2540 was the random crashes and the glitch graphic.
It would be very helpful if you could identify which exact revision is causing the slowdown. I suspect r2548, r2556 or r2625.

Thank you for your help!
Ok, have done several test on rev between 2540 and 2549 and for me, the best playable option is r2540 or r2542; i feel controls response are better and game is smoothly.

Playtrough: Between r2541/r2544/r2546/r2547 game is good but is a bit laggy. I am not saying is slow like on newest release but it is not like on r2540/r2542 where game is very smoot. On all this revs (Before r2548) game is under reasonable speed for being played on ATI video card.

Graphics: Before r2548 graphics was very glitch and many textures missing. However, on r2546 was an improvement that i haven't seen on other rev; watch attached picture for further information.

About r2540 and r2542, i guess Xuggle have something to do ... Or i am becoming crazy for watch Altair jump over and over and over hahahaha. I remember told on God Of War that certain version of Xuggle gave me some problem; maybe Xuggle don't like AMD.

I have used same configuration on all the rev. And yes, on r2548 and next game is very slow for me. The major improvement of r2548 are it fix the glitch graphics present on previous rev.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8