EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Soul Calibur IV [BLES00296]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
rpcs3-v0.0.2-2017-04-20-463e18f8_win64
The Game is only playable on Interpreter (Fast) + Auto LLE.
Setting:
Interpreter (Fast)
Recompiler (ASMJIT)
Auto LLE
Renderer : OpenGL
GPU Setting : Use GPU Texture Scaling

On Recompiler LLVM Game Loads but there is only black screen (I still can hear the game sound) (Picture 3)

When I select Load liblv2.sprx only, the game does not load and there is an error on emulator log:
F {PPU[0x1000002] Thread (_gcm_intr_thread) [0x00614620]} MEM: Access violation reading location 0xffff8fd4
I have the game working with both PPU and SPU set to recompiler, with checked "Bind SPU thread to secondary cores" and Lower SPU thread priority and "Automatically load required libraries" on Vulkan.

Arcade and character creation works, game doesn't show character pictures in character creation (black boxes), game always crashes in story mode midway between fights and sometimes crashes on loadings in tower ascend, but the tower crashes seem random.
I can confirm same as above. Game runs very well with Vulken, running around 45-60fps in Game once both characters are on screen and 60FPS elsewhere.

But it does seem that the game crashes after fights or tower accessions. You can play a solid 30 mins in Practice mode however so it does seem it has an issue with loading. Still trying to find a work around but i doubt it has one at the moment in time.

I'll try a few new things tomorrow morning.

F {PPU[0x1000001] Thread (mainThread) [0x00087ca0]} class std::runtime_error thrown: Verification failed (0):
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\lv2\sys_memory.cpp:52)

Tried uploading my Log file but the uploaded says the attachment isn't allowed, must be doing something wrong sorry.
Only extensions for compressed files are available. Uploading raw logs is waste of space and bandwidth.
(08-09-2017, 06:31 PM)KarotConCarne Wrote: [ -> ]After downloading the newest version of the emulator the game stopped working at all.

Logs: https://mega.nz/#!lo1gwSxY!g-45fLvZBnsrr...QcSffuxT_k
You may want to delete config.yml under rpcs3 folder and in data/BLES00296 and have RPCS3 re-create them.

Work perfectly fine. None of the builds ever broke this game. Tested with latest build RPCS3 v0.0.3-5-98700c2 Alpha.
It has been the same in-game state as it was for a long long time with FPS improvements month on month. The only hiccup with this game is the below error at certain points in the game which stops it from being playable from start to End and this error has been around for almost 1 year now.

F {PPU[0x1000001] Thread (mainThread) [0x00087fc0]} class std::runtime_error thrown: Verification failed (0):
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\lv2\sys_memory.cpp:52)
After reinstalling the emulator from scratch the issue was found dead and burried.