EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Sonic Unleashed [BLES00425]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Reaches the title screen on the latest builds. However, it might take a few tries before it works. I can't get the game to go any farther, either.
[size=xx-small]
Hello, I tested with its parameters to access the title screen sonic unchained

PPU DECODER
interpreter ( precise )

SPU DECODER
interpreter ( precise )

Lower SPU thread priority

vulkan

VSync

Frame limit
Auto

here is a+
RPCS3 v0.0.2-5414-4b431543 Alpha
Game now boots with LLVM. Freezing issue around title still exists though. It does have some VP not found in buffer and/or FP not found in buffer though near the end.
Tested on rpcs3-v0.0.3-2017-08-01-b3968261_win64
Attached logs for Dx12, Vulkan and OpenGl, all using the same PPU decoder and SPU decoder settings.
(Game crashes at start before title screen, if I use recompilers.)

Specs:
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit(Creator's Edition update installed)
Core i5 4690K
GTX 970, Driver version 384.76
(Tried with latest drivers again i.e 384.94, didn't change anything.)
8 GB DDR3 ram

Tried:
PPU DECODER
Interpreter (Precise)

SPU DECODER
Interpreter (Precise)

DirectX12:
Game crashes at the first loading screen, doesn't even reach title screen. Attempt to close the emulation window results in a force close(crash).

Vulkan:
Game loads to title screen, can start a New Game and the opening cutscene starts. Audio is heard, no video(game is running at 2 fps, so theres stuttering). Subtitles start appearing when Sonic transforms into werehog. Loading screen appears, here game freezes after loading for sometime(probably due to stage about to start).

OpenGl:
Same stuff as vulkan, but "Sonic Unleashed" logo appears after the cutscene when you start a New Game.
Tested on rpcs3-v0.0.3-2017-08-16-334327df_win64, same settings as in previous post.
Good thing is audio is a LOT better on main menu now with OpenGl, improved a little bit on vulkan. Also the "Sonic Team" intro is faster now. Still freezes on the same point as before.