EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crimson Gem Saga - US - ULUS10400
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thread on the old forum (although not very helpful Wink)
http://jpcsp.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3198

r1736

works with Media Engine enabled (noises)

loads the savegame (or create a new if not present), this works as far as I can tell, then the logos, an opening movie, then the menu, after the menu it shows another intro but this time not as a movie but with normal "in-game" graphics, after that it shows the "Loading" screen and went black (it is not completely black but it shows a very tiny bit), shows this: PSP_GE_LIST_STALL_REACHED
r1744

Doesn't show the intro movie anymore but goes further into the game

Hangs shortly into the game with

Code:
286344 [ATRAC3 play thread] WARN  hle.sceAtrac3plus - PARTIAL: sceAtracGetRemainFrame: atracID = 85, remainFramesAddr = 0x09EEFA64
286344 [ATRAC3 play thread] WARN  hle.sceAudio - sceAudioOutputPannedBlocking (pvoid_buf==0): delaying current thread
r1751

works with Media Engine enabled, noises are gone, it is now silent

works now great! with some music, sound effects, voices, the only problem I found are flickerings during the display of the logos (sceGeListEnQueue can't enqueue duplicate list) but that is not a problem as it is only during these unimportant things, in the game there are also these errors (on the logger) but it does not show in the game.

Please move to playable
Greets people.

I've been following this emulator since the very beginning. Great job.

I have a problem with this game. I have the latest Jpcsp build, 0.6, and the latest svn downloaded both above.

The game starts nicely but...

when i try to change screen size , the dialogues and some scenes are way bigger than the screen (you see only half the thing)

It's perfectly playable if you use 1x but not if you use any other screen size.

Is this so for all the games? (Ive only got Crimson gem saga)

I so wish it isn't so.. i really want to play full screen ...

Any ideas,suggestions?

Please help, much apreciated
To Syrius: First, upload your screenshots, then I may try to fix the problem
[attachment=4373][attachment=4372] Thanks man.

The two shots i'm posting are from another game. I gave CGS to a friend for some days.

It's the exact same problem though. When i resize the screen it decenters.

The bigger screen is what happens ( x2 size)

The smaller screen is the game played at the emulators original screen size , no problems.
hey im new

all sounds and such are good, till that they talk is there a way to remove the noise Huh

tried all jpcsp´s even svn still noise on speech Confused

any help would be lovly Smile
man i don't know whats going on but when i start crimson gem it constantly flashs i have the new version of jpcsp 0.6 2239 how can i get this right it stops flashing when i disable the GE graphics but it's crazy slow like 10-17 FPS but when its checked it runs at 60-70 fps can i get some help plz thanks
(07-28-2011, 02:38 AM)king777 Wrote: [ -> ]man i don't know whats going on but when i start crimson gem it constantly flashs i have the new version of jpcsp 0.6 2239 how can i get this right it stops flashing when i disable the GE graphics but it's crazy slow like 10-17 FPS but when its checked it runs at 60-70 fps can i get some help plz thanks
please post the following and someone might be able to help you:
your hardware (cpu, ram, grafik), operating system, 32 or 64 bit, java version

and make sure you are using the latest grafik drivers for your card
dell insipron 19
pentium ® dual core
cpu E5300 @ 2.60 ghz
ram 4.00 gb
system 64 bit
and the graphic card i don't know where to find that info but i don't mind being schooled im new to this and thank you for the reply look forward to the help
Pages: 1 2 3 4