EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Tony Hawk's Project 8 [BLUS30011]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
rpcs3-v0.0.1-2017-02-26-dbe24fc1_win64
ingame, character is spinning, doesnt react to input but in menus yes

[Image: GAg8R64.png]

[Image: QSxKhyC.png]
the game could be almost playable (slow but seems the game works fine except the controls). controls doesnt work, if devs could look into it and make a fix
RPCS3 v0.0.2-12-73893b5 Alpha

Controls started to work, can skate around, cant skip intros/cutscenes. training level about 10 fps in other levels about 3 fps.
This game is running a bit more smoothly now, although I wouldn't say it's playable yet.

This game is definitely more playable now than ever, I rarely get drops under 10fps now.

Missing log, also I assume it's not on master builds.
Still Ingame anyways, needs a bit more performance.
(07-23-2017, 01:32 AM)Annie Wrote: [ -> ]Missing log, also I assume it's not on master builds.
Still Ingame anyways, needs a bit more performance.

Sorry, I didn't mean that in the sense of requesting you move it to the playable section, I just meant that the game is running better than ever.
It's playable until u run out of memory cos memory leak or just cos insane spam houndreds of ·E 0:26:30.099454 {rsx::thread} RSX: Depth texture bound to pipeline with unexpected format 0x95 per minute.

no log my pc crashed, but it was just depth texture spam and compiling shaders