EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Disgaea 4 : Strange bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I prefer to notify you I speak with the help of google translation because I get bad english, sorry.

I downloaded Disgaea 4 yesterday and I decided to choose RPCS3 as emulator but I have a problem when the game starts I let you see screens and logs.

thank you in advance
Hello,
That's not a log file, log file is RPCS3.log inside the emulator's folder.
You have not acquired the required files from PS3 firmware in order to run games, please check the following section of our website: https://rpcs3.net/quickstart
Thanks for your reply but I have a worry in the second step when I decrypt 'Decrypt SPRX Libraries' it asks me to choose a folder but I do not know which one.

Here's the real Log still sorry
(02-06-2017, 11:02 PM)Bouyzi Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your reply but I have a worry in the second step when I decrypt 'Decrypt SPRX Libraries' it asks me to choose a folder but I do not know which one.

Here's the real Log still sorry

The folder containing like 100 .sprx files, like libsre.sprx.
You're missing crucial firmware libs, you can't boot most games without libs like sre,spurs_jq,resc and rtc.
After decrypting the libraries place them on the correct path as per the quick start guide (dev_flash/sys/external).