EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Reencrypting PGD?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I'm just wondering if there was any way of reencrypting a PGD file I modified from a game, with the connector tool or otherwise, so I can reinsert it.

Thanks!
(12-14-2011, 02:02 PM)Whacka Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I'm just wondering if there was any way of reencrypting a PGD file I modified from a game, with the connector tool or otherwise, so I can reinsert it.

Thanks!

You could always use the "Extract original PGD files to TMP folder" option in the crypto tab of the config menu.
Quote:You could always use the "Extract original PGD files to TMP folder" option in the crypto tab of the config menu.

Thanks! I've tried it but that only re-extracts the original encrypted file from the iso Sad
Hmm... Interesting question.
This could be quite tricky, but it's possible. Since I've fully reversed the BBCipher functions, which handle the main block encryption, I may be able to even code a small standalone application just for this purpose.
I'm still working on a few authoring tests related to the BBMac hashes, but I'll be sure to keep this updated. Smile