EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Download Demos and other through [REDACTED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Admins: Unsure if this is allowed because the software hosts also allow upload/downloads of licences to unlock full games, however that is at users discretion.
I DO NOT Condone piracy, So I WILL NOT Provide download links.
"Google is your friend!"

There is a Tool out there called [REDACTED]...
(Either the Java app 0.1 + Database from website, or the website only version (Latest))

This tool as such accesses the PSN and downloads games, Apps, DLC, Themes and so on from the PSN store itself.

The Database hosts ps3, ps2, ps1, Vita and PSP PSN links and an entire search function.

I am thinking, That for the use of demos and free to plays, this is a good app, because It means we no longer have to transfer from our ps3s, unless it is for the Licence of the game.

I currently use this to download Games myself, But provide my Licences to play from my old account.
Please avoid mentioning names of tools that are meant for piracy. I have redacted the names and issued a minor warning.
(03-13-2016, 01:55 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]Please avoid mentioning names of tools that are meant for piracy. I have redacted the names and issued a minor warning.

But the sole intention is not piracy, It is to collect a list of all the items available on psn...

Anyway, Not a problem.