EmuNewz Network

Full Version: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle [BLUS31405]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
so..any news? :\
I've found an error when trying to go through the title screen

Code:
F {PPU[0x70000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x00dc866c]} class std::runtime_error thrown: Unimplemented
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\Modules\cellMusic.cpp:29)

So, we'll have to wait untill someone implements that feature?
(12-31-2016, 12:31 AM)GordonFHL3 Wrote: [ -> ]I've found an error when trying to go through the title screen

Code:
F {PPU[0x70000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x00dc866c]} class std::runtime_error thrown: Unimplemented
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\Modules\cellMusic.cpp:29)

So, we'll have to wait untill someone implements that feature?

You can try to press the resume button in the upper right corner of rpcs3, in the debugger. With 99 % certainty the game will not work though, so yes, wait.
I have an older version of rpcs3 that can go in-game. I did not make it, I got it from a youtube video. Can this function be grabbed from that older version and put it into a new one? I'm not an expert so please correct me if I'm wrong.

link: http://www99.zippyshare.com/v/Ok6jEWDR/file.html
Unimplemented cellMusic, yes one can hack around that but it doesn't mean it's right... We will see.
Got this game to work.

Build:
0.0.1-3719 9b122e54

LLE:
libspurs_jq.prx
libsre.prx

Video:
OpenGL

Audio:
XAudio2

PPU Decoder: Interpreter (fast)
SPU Decoder: Recompiler (ASMJIT)
Moving to ingame, someone can test for a while and assess if it's playable or not.

Also a video:
I got i5 6600 and it plays no faster than in your video. Looking further I'm a lot slower. Especially in menu and that prebattle cutscene.
(02-05-2017, 10:33 PM)digitaldude Wrote: [ -> ]I got i5 6600 and it plays no faster than in your video. Looking further I'm a lot slower. Especially in menu and that prebattle cutscene.

It's running with 100 % CPU load on my i7 (4 cores, 8 threads...) so that probably helps for me.
So the number of threads you have is the most important part for emulation?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5