EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Ridge Racer Unbounded [NPEB01086]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tested on recent master build. Freezes after first intro. Requires libSre and SpursJq LLE'd.
Currently, it doesn't do anything. Move this thread to Nothing.
One could always download an old version and the game would show an intro again, so I think threads should remain even if regressions occur.

However in this case I am 99 % certain that the game still works and that the file /dev_hdd0/game/NPEB01086/USRDIR/00__ridge_racer__.sdat is encrypted. Please try to decrypt it with this tool by placing npdtool.exe next to the .sdat file and in a terminal/cmd window running "npdtool.exe ds 00__ridge_racer__.sdat newfile.sdat" and then hide 00__ridge_racer__.sdat somewhere and rename newfile.sdat to 00__ridge_racer__.sdat.
(01-23-2017, 07:38 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]One could always download an old version and the game would show an intro again, so I think threads should remain even if regressions occur.

However in this case I am 99 % certain that the game still works and that the file /dev_hdd0/game/NPEB01086/USRDIR/00__ridge_racer__.sdat is encrypted. Please try to decrypt it with this tool by placing npdtool.exe next to the .sdat file and in a terminal/cmd window running "npdtool.exe ds 00__ridge_racer__.sdat newfile.sdat" and then hide 00__ridge_racer__.sdat somewhere and rename newfile.sdat to 00__ridge_racer__.sdat.

Outputs in Bandai/Namco Games logo:
Code:
·F {rsx::thread} class std::runtime_error thrown: rsx::thread::ReadIO32(addr=0x1f000000): RSXIO memory not mapped
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\RSX\RSXThread.cpp:1021)