EmuNewz Network

Full Version: PixelJunk Monsters [NPEA00068]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The game goes only till main menu, then it wont progress anymore because of some spu problem which needs to be reported to a dev. Sound works too.

Settings:
PPU int 2 + spu int 2
OGL + write color buffer

LLE:
fiber
jpgdec
spurs
sre
(12-19-2015, 12:44 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: [ -> ]The game goes only till main menu, then it wont progress anymore because of some spu problem which needs to be reported to a dev. Sound works too.

Settings:
PPU int 2 + spu int 2
OGL + write color buffer

LLE:
fiber
jpgdec
spurs
sre

Please put the ID of the game in brackets, and state the full name of LLE'd modules, as per the (updated) guidelines.
(12-19-2015, 12:56 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2015, 12:44 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: [ -> ]The game goes only till main menu, then it wont progress anymore because of some spu problem which needs to be reported to a dev. Sound works too.

Settings:
PPU int 2 + spu int 2
OGL + write color buffer

LLE:
fiber
jpgdec
spurs
sre

Please put the ID of the game in brackets, and state the full name of LLE'd modules, as per the (updated) guidelines.

No can do... i use svk keyboard settings, i can only use the normal ones, maybe i will use them if you send me the code (alt + number) for both of them. Still, its only cosmetic IMO, main thing is that the ID is correct
(12-19-2015, 01:16 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: [ -> ]No can do... i use svk keyboard settings, i can only use the normal ones, maybe i will use them if you send me the code (alt + number) for both of them. Still, its only cosmetic IMO, main thing is that the ID is correct

It's alt+91 and alt+93 (honestly, you could've done it yourself).
(12-19-2015, 02:23 PM)flashmozzg Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2015, 01:16 PM)Ekaseo Wrote: [ -> ]No can do... i use svk keyboard settings, i can only use the normal ones, maybe i will use them if you send me the code (alt + number) for both of them. Still, its only cosmetic IMO, main thing is that the ID is correct

It's alt+91 and alt+93 (honestly, you could've done it yourself).

Or you could simply CTRL+C and CTRL+V it from another thread.
RPCS3 v0.0.3-3-00339cb
goes ingame and is playable
no problems so far