EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Retro City Rampage [NPEB01166]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A black screen with 60 fps with texture in RSX debugger.
Im posting the log file and the texture
Good Speed ingame, But not Playable
Very good Speed, Play very Good

(08-12-2015 02:07 AM)Dante38490 Wrote: [ -> ]Very good Speed, Play very Good

Lel bot banned you again. Also sweet progress.
(08-13-2015 09:12 AM)d875j Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2015 02:07 AM)Dante38490 Wrote: [ -> ]Very good Speed, Play very Good

Lel bot banned you again. Also sweet progress.

Nope, I banned him. The reason being that he created another thread for Retro City Rampage, while already 2 others existed, one of which was create by him. I merged the given threads into one (this one) and gave him a small ban, so he would remember to use the search function next time.
(08-13-2015 01:22 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, I banned him. The reason being that he created another thread for Retro City Rampage, while already 2 others existed, one of which was create by him. I merged the given threads into one (this one) and gave him a small ban, so he would remember to use the search function next time.

Yes, I know, but it was just to be sure that the topic is moved into the section Playable, evidence, his was.
While Arkedo, I do not create a topic, it does not.
So I feel that have a can is obliged to create a topic in the right section for it to be put to good location.
(08-13-2015 02:00 PM)Dante38490 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2015 01:22 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, I banned him. The reason being that he created another thread for Retro City Rampage, while already 2 others existed, one of which was create by him. I merged the given threads into one (this one) and gave him a small ban, so he would remember to use the search function next time.

Yes, I know, but it was just to be sure that the topic is moved into the section Playable, evidence, his was.
While Arkedo, I do not create a topic, it does not.
So I feel that have a can is obliged to create a topic in the right section for it to be put to good location.

You should rather contact a moderator or post on the game's thread notifying, that the game's playability has imrpoved and that it should be moved to a different section.
(08-13-2015 02:28 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]You should rather contact a moderator or post on the game's thread notifying, that the game's playability has imrpoved and that it should be moved to a different section.
hmm I see
Between 45 and 60 fps with llvm compiler (llvm threshold at 10) and dx12.
Vidéo GamePlay in 60 fps Big Grin

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's