EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Project DIVA 2nd ISO Bad FPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently been using jpcsp and tried out Project DIVA 2nd (a .cso file). I have no problems running the software or running the game, it loads. The only problem i have is the fps. i have AMD Radeon HD 4200 Series(AMD M880g with ATI mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series to be exact) and my refresh rate is 60Hz. i play tf2 and gta4 and have no problems.

i was just wondering if there are more options on the emulator or is there another way to improve the frame rate. i was trying vsync but i cant access my videocard's settings. PLZ help out and thank you. and plz tell me this is in the right forum.
Project DIVA 2nd is bugged atm, it lags like hell in game and in the menus (although the fps is always 60).
So you are better off playing it on your PSP, for i don't think it will be fixed any time soon.
JPCSP runs this game perfectly fine on my system.
(12-09-2011, 06:26 AM)andutrache Wrote: [ -> ]Project DIVA 2nd is bugged atm, it lags like hell in game and in the menus (although the fps is always 60).
So you are better off playing it on your PSP, for i don't think it will be fixed any time soon.

only for you.

@OP: read the game thread.