EmuNewz Network

Full Version: project diva
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
project diva used to be nearly playable in revision 1379
so i recently tried it out on revision 1720. comes in then hangs before publisher credits.
then, after a few minutes i get the errors
Code:
86281 [GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on stall address 0x0897B700, aborting the list id=0x3a PSP_GE_LIST_STALL_REACHED
86297 [GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on stall address 0x0897B700, aborting the list id=0x3a PSP_GE_LIST_STALL_REACHED
86312 [GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on stall address 0x0897B700, aborting the list id=0x3a PSP_GE_LIST_STALL_REACHED
86328 [GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on stall address 0x0897B700, aborting the list id=0x3a PSP_GE_LIST_STALL_REACHED
86328 [GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on stall address 0x0897B700, aborting the list id=0x3a PSP_GE_LIST_STALL_REACHED
86328 [GUI] ERROR ge - Aborting current list processing due to too many errors

considering it was working more or less before i found out that the last revision that it worked on was revision 1712
leads me to believe that the issue is somewhere in the video engine redesign.

also as a sidenote, revision 1713 produces no errors and merely renders a white screen indefinetly, just like 1720 would do if it didn't have a catch for this kind of issue
i dont really see what kind of information can be gotten from that log but it's attached anyways

hopefully this is a simple fix and not something long and complicated

--EDIT--
after a bit of searching ive found out what kind of info is supposedly helpful
so now i have gathered a profiler.txt for the latest revision and the revision 1712
now i also have a logoutput for both revisions as well,
if there is any other information i can get to help, please let me know